Download SGS VideoSource (Free Edition)
Limited functionality! Free version for Testing and Training purposes.
You can download SGS VideoSource below. By downloading this software,
you agree to our terms and conditions.
SGS VideoSource is a video component that allows capturing of single frames of the
video from any video capture device, snappy frame grabber or video file on Windows
platform. The purpose of this library is to provide the powerful and efficient set
of functions for getting and recording video.
SGS VideoSource allows programmers to easily integrate video capturing and processing
capabilities into their software applications. It captures video streams from
TV tuners, USB webcams, DV camcorders, PCI capture cards, USB capture devices and firewire
VideoSource requires DirectX for playback/recording.
DirectX has been included with all Windows versions since Windows 98.
Here are just a few ways you can use this component:
- Creating video software program
- Processing of video streams in your video software
- Creating video capturing software
- Creating motion detection software
- Create video-based products you can sell
Short list of features:
- Input devices: TV tuners, USB webcams, DV camcorders, PCI capture cards, USB capture devices and firewire cameras.
- Video preview
- Video recording
- Frame capture
- Video processing
- Convert image to black and white (grayscale filter)
- Video compressor settings
Minimum System Requirements for SGS VideoSource
- Pentium(R) 4 1.4GHz or AMD Athlon(tm) XP 1700+
- 512 Mb RAM or more
- 800 Mb free hard disk space
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/7
- Microsoft DirectX 9 or better (included with Windows 2000/XP)
- Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0
- Video capture card or web camera